Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Screaming Henry

This is a picture of my perfect, angelic son Henry.


This is an extremely realistic picture of Henry when he is pissed. (I think its the Luther Temper in him).




Henry has been working very hard at learning new things lately. In between the times that he is sleeping and the times that he is testing out those lungs (see above) Henry is learning how to hold his head up on his own and learning what the world around him looks like. I love to watch him while he is wide-eyed and checking out everything around him. Every once in awhile he will burst out into a huge smile. I wonder what he is thinking when he watching everything in the world around him... I am going to have to ask him tomorrow because right now Henry is screaming and Travis is trying to reason with a 4 week old....

No comments: