Monday, April 16, 2007

Life is Good

Henry slept until 5 am this morning! He went back to sleep and everyone got up around 7 am. (A much more reasonable hour) Then, Henry and I laid in bed for awhile and played. Henry is learning how to smile - its awesome. You can play with him and all of a sudden he will break out into this huge toothless smile! It's really fun. I know that when Travis and I are out at a store or a restaurant we just stare at Henry and try to get him to smile. We completely forget about everything else around us. I am sure we look quite strange to some people - but, I don't care - we have the cutest baby in the world! He is also holding his head up much more and I think he gets upset when he is laying down and can't look at everything around him.

Travis's mom and stepdad are in town now. They are going to be staying in Denver for awhile - which is great. Henry LOVES all the attention he gets from grandma and grandpa (he misses his other grandparents!!! Hint, Hint). And, it feels like a little vacation for Travis and I. Grandma and Grandpa just arrived last night and this morning Travis and I were already feeling like we hadn't held Henry in forever. That is just a clue as to how much work this is!

Life is great.

No comments: