Monday, April 30, 2007

Schedule



Henry has been crying since about 3 a.m. this morning. I expected a long night since I let Henry sleep most of the afternoon and evening. However, around 5 a.m. I started to think that maybe I should put Henry on a set schedule. I know there are many different opinions of putting your baby on a schedule. The books that I read while I was pregnant gave reasons for and against schedules for babies. And, while I was pregnant (and, sleeping a lot better than I am now) I thought I wouldn't want to put Henry on a set schedule. Things change quickly when you spend almost 24 hours listening to a crying baby. My house is a mess with baby toys, blankets, swings, play areas, etc. strewn everywhere. Now, its time to try the schedule.

So, its time to develop a schedule for little Henry and see how he does. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

tdstephens3 said...

Incidentally, I have been trying to get onto a set schedule. I too, am bothered by the incessant whining of my (retail chain drugstore) customers. Maybe, if I can get myself onto a set schedule, I could avoid the "cranky - times" of the general public(?). Let me know how Henry's schedule goes, then I could model mine around it.